This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. This doesn’t influence our ratings at all. Read our affiliate disclaimer.
What Is The Hulu Plus Affiliate Program And How To Join?
What is The Hulu Affiliate Program Affiliate Program?
Entertainment is ideal for refreshing and relaxing the mind after a long day at work. The therapy helps to get rid of stresses that can be harmful to the body. Several companies have ventured into this entertainment industry due to the high demand. The stiff competition has forced some companies to pull out of the industry. Hulu is among the few brands remaining in the entertainment industry. Thanks to its reputation and affiliate program that has fostered more subscriptions in a month.
The affiliate program from Hulu offers the best commission pay. The Hulu Plus affiliate program is not flooded like other affiliate marketing programs. If you are running a website or a blog with useful information, consider signing up as an affiliate marketer to earn a commission.
You are guaranteed up to 70 percent commission for every successful subscription to Hulu via the link, blog, or website.
How to Become a Hulu Plus Affiliate Marketer
Becoming an affiliate marketer to Hulu is super easy. You can sign up for to Hulu plus affiliate program through the commission junction partner. We recommend using the official website of Hulu since it will redirect you to the affiliate program link for the application. Searching directly into the search engines can be confusing. Multiple affiliate programs will show up and this might ruin your decision. Below are sign up steps for the Hulu affiliate program through the commission junction partner:
Step 1: Go to the Commission Junction
Visit the commission junction application page for the Hulu affiliate program. Take the time to read through the terms and conditions before signing up. Remember to familiarize yourself with the current rates of commission on the page.
Step 2: Choose Your Location and Currency
Language, location, and currency are crucial when signing up for Hulu plus affiliate program. Select your language, location, and currency by clicking the next button respectively.
Step 3: Accept Terms and Conditions
Step 4: Check the Certification Box of Age and Authority
Individuals below the majority age will not be accepted to this affiliate program. Click the checkboxes of age and authority certification to continue.
Step 5: Enter Your Website Details
Enter the name and URL of your website. Provide a clear description of your website in the site information section. It is advisable to write the vital purpose of your blog.
Step 6: Choose Website Category
The affiliate program accepts websites that provide useful information. But the site owners need to select the entertainment category to access Hulu. Besides that, provide monthly average unique visitors.
Step 7: Select the Method of Advertising
Select your advertisement method and describe any other special program ran on the website. Click the Yes button and proceed.
Step 8: Provide the Name, Address, and Phone
Enter your name, title, email address, and phone number. If you are running a company, provide the name, address, and business phone number.
Step 9: Submit the Application
You will need to verify that you are not a bot by entering some characters in a box at the bottom of the page. Click the accept terms and conditions button, then apply. The team at commission junction will review your website and approve it for Hulu plus affiliate program.
How Does Hulu Affiliate Program Works?
Websites approved to promote the Hulu affiliate program get banners, text links, and more promotional materials from the CJ dashboard. These promotional materials allow the blogger or website owners to promote the affiliate program in many ways. The website owner earns a commission when a customer clicks on the affiliate link and signs up for a free trial or subscribe. The affiliate marketer earns about $9.60 from a successful subscription and $1.60 for a free trial.
Getting started with a niche website
- Write lead-generating content. Make sure you write content that will generate leads. There are some questions people want to get clarified. They could search for healthy dog teeth or what harness suits best my cat. . You can make a list or write a review and tell people why they should buy product A instead of Product B. If you feel uncomfortable writing yourself you can hire a writer on Fiverr or Hirewriters.
- Invest in White Hat SEO traffic. A great SEO tool is Surfer SEO. Never use black hat SEO unless you want to get penalized by Google.
Optimize traffic to convert by using targeted and low competition keywords. My favorite tool to find keywords is Keysearch.
To rank in Google, Bing, etc you need not only the right Keywords but there is SEO, PPC, SMM, competitive research, Content marketing, and here is where SemRush comes in. This is an online tool that offers all this. Take it for a free ride for 7 days by clicking here.
- Develop a niche-related website. To start your first website click here to learn more about it.
- Create an email list. You can build your email list by offering a free e-Book for example so you attract people to sign up. An email list makes it easy to engage your customers and make them coming back to your site. AI recommend using Mailerlite. They are free to use up to 1.000 subscribers.
- Put your affiliate links near the top. When you position your affiliate links near the top, it will be easier for you to convert. Make the links clearly visible.
- Make video reviews or tutorials to educate your visitors. There is a lot of free video-making tools out there like Blender, Lightworks, and Shotcut to name just a few.
- Always Monitor Your Conversions Rates. You can split test your landing pages or put the affiliate links in different ways on your page and see which one converts better.
- Use a clean template so your visitors won’t get distracted. You get free themes over at wordpress.org
- Take advantage of social media. Social media allows people to interact. Grow your social media engagement by posting regularly on your Facebook Instagram page or Twitter account. The traffic from social accounts helps also to rank in google.
- Take action!
Hulu is among the leading entertainment sources. But it faces stiff competition from Netflix in the market today. The affiliate program is one of the campaigns the brand runs to get memberships. Hulu has incredible features and a better user experience when compared to Netflix. The numerous high-quality videos make Hulu membership a better option. The Hulu Company pays the affiliate marketers for the increase in leads and conversion. If you are promoting the brand, your efforts will never go in vain.