This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. This doesn’t influence our ratings at all. Read our affiliate disclaimer.
Are you looking out for the best web hosting company for your first website or existing ones? Then SiteGround is the host you should be looking for.
It is one of the most widely used, five stars rated web hosts. Today, it hosts more than 2 million domains and has a ton of exciting features which we will be discussing further.
I am sure you must have questions about the web host and its features, benefits, etc. To answer these questions and much more, we decided to do a SiteGround Hosting Review.
In our Sitegroung review, we tested it on various parameters, and it has either met or exceeded our expectations. We hope this will help you decide if it is the best option for your website or not. Let’s discuss the pros and con’s in detail without further delay.
- Fast Load Time – With servers distributed in 5 locations over three continents, it offers a speedy load time. According to Google, 53% of visitors leave the web page if it does not load in the first 3 seconds.
- Well, the load time on average is 649 ms and which is just a fraction of a second. The best part is that they are continually improving that number and updating their technology. Some of the recent updates are QUIC Speed & NGINX Direct Delivery.
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee – It is among the very few webs hosting companies that guarantee 99.9% uptime. They state that if there is a fall of uptime by 1%, then free 1-month hosting will be provided for every 1% drop. What we have witnessed is a flawless 99.99% uptime.
- Top-Notch Customer Support – Siteground’s customer support certainly exceeds expectations. They are available 24 x 7 and the redressal is usually under 10 minutes. You can quickly contact the support team of SiteGround via Ticket, Phone, and Live Chat. It also has a broad knowledge base where they answer almost 99% of your questions, which is seriously impressive. If you run into something, reach out to them, for a fix.
- Other Features – Free SSL Certificate & Cloudflare CDN are not to miss. They will make your website faster and provide a great user experience. SSD Storage, Unlimited Email Accounts, and the SG Optimiser, to help you climb the rankings on search engines in no time. These things combine to help increase your exposure and customer experience, which is very vital.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – This should alone be able to solve your worries. If you find that Siteground is not for you, then you can pull back quickly. Remember, like all money-back guarantees; there are things to keep in mind which you can check out by clicking here.
- Free Site Transfer – The best thing that could have happened. You can migrate your website to SiteGround easily, with no hassles at all. They offer a free site migration, and the support team helps you with it.
SiteGround is one of the best web hosting companies, and now you know we are not overstating that. The picture does look perfect so far, but there are a few limitations too. As we want to help you make the right choice, we unfold the flaws in detail for you.
Con’s / Limitations
- Limited Storage – It offers a limited disk space on all its plans. There is no such thing as unlimited storage on SiteGround. The storage capacity offered on shared plans ranges from 10 GB to 30 GB and similarly on the cloud and dedicated server plans. Done for performance optimization and it is these bounds that help you get a better experience, especially in shared hosting.
- No Free Domain – It is so that SiteGround does not offer any free domains, while other competitors do. It is one of the most commonly seen items of freebies but not in the case of SiteGround Web Hosting.
- High Renewal Rates – It does lower its rates for the first purchase, and that’s all. On renewal, the prices jump to nearly three times.
To wrap it up, We do recommend SiteGround as one of the best Web Host. It offers multiple plans and features to meet your needs. It does have its pros and cons, but overall the web host does meet and exceed our expectations.